Description for PCB Design Training Institute Coimbatore|| Nitroware Technologies
Greetings from Nitroware Technologies,
About training at Nitroware Technologies,
Nitroware Tech holds a significant role when it comes to Training & Placement. With certified trainers and faculty members having rich knowledge and experience in the areas of training & development, Nitroware plays a vital role in molding careers for more number of students who has undergone training with us successfully.
What is PCB?
Stands for "Printed Circuit Board." A PCB is a thin board made of fiberglass, composite epoxy, or other laminate material. Conductive pathways are etched or "printed" onto board, connecting different components on the PCB, such as transistors, resistors, and integrated circuits.
PCBs are used in both desktop and laptop computers. They serve as the foundation for many internal computer components, such as video cards, controller cards, network interface cards, and expansion cards. These components all connect to the motherboard, which is also a printed circuit board.
While PCBs are often associated with computers, they are used in many other electronic devices besides PCs. Most TVs, radios, digital cameras, cellphones, and tablets include one or more printed circuit boards. While the PCBs found in mobile devices look similar to those found in desktop computers and large electronics, they are typically thinner and contain finer circuitry.
types of PCB
• Single-Sided PCBs. This type of printed circuit board contains just one layer of substrate, or base material. ...
• Double-Sided PCBs.
• Multilayer PCBs.
• Rigid PCBs.
• Flex PCBs
• Rigid-Flex PCBs.
Advantages of PCB
1. PCBs help save a lot of space along with reducing the overall board weight.
2. Flexible PCBs helps in decreasing the board size, which makes it ideal for various applications where high signal trace density is needed.
3.Low Electronic Noise
4.Ease in Diagnostics and Repair
5. Compact Size
6. Immunity to Movement
Applications of PCB
Contact Clarydon for PCB Manufacturing
PCB Design Software
• PROTEL (Altium Designer) ...
• PADS (PowerPCB) ...
• ORCAD. ...
• Allegro. ...
• Eagle（Easily Applicable Graphical Layout Editor） ...
• Kicad. ...
• WG. Etc
Introduction & Brief History
What is PCB
• Difference between PWB and PCB
• Types of PCBs: Single Sided (Single Layer), Multi-Layer (Double Layer)
• PCB Materials Introduction to Electronic design Automation (EDA)
• Brief History of EDA
• Latest Trends in Market
• How it helps and Why it requires
• Different EDA tools
• Introduction to SPICE and PSPICE Environment
• Introduction and Working of PROTEUS
Types of Components
• Active Components
o Integrated Circuits (ICs)
• Passive Components
o Speaker/Buzzer Component Package Types
• Through Hole Packages
o Axial lead
o Radial Lead
o Single Inline Package(SIP)
o Dual Inline Package(DIP)
o Transistor Outline(TO)
o Pin Grid Array(PGA)
• Through Hole Packages
o Metal Electrode Face(MELF)
o Leadless Chip Carrier(LCC)
o Small Outline Integrated Circuit(SOIC)
o Quad Flat Pack(QPF) and Thin QFP (TQFP)
o Ball Grid Array(BGA)
o Plastic Leaded Chip Carrier(PLCC)
1. Introduction to PCB Design using OrCAD tool
2. Introduction to PCB Design using PROTEUS tool
Benefits in Nitroware Technologies for PCB Design Training Institute at Coimbatore
Updated Industry Syllabus, Pioneer in PCB Design Training for a Decade.
Excellent Training by Real Time PCB Design Expert
Sufficient Lab Facilities with Good Infrastructure
On Job Training Programs
Best Learning Environment
Best PCB Design Training Institute at Coimbatore || Excellent PCB Design Software Training || Best teaching experts at Nitroware Technologies ||
Best PCB Design Internship Training at Coimbatore || Best advanced PCB syllabus at Coimbatore || Best PCB Design practical institute at Coimbatore || Best PCB Design Learning Atmosphere
Nitroware technologies pvt ltd
35/6-B,3rd Floor, Arputham Towers ,Desabandhu Street, Ram Nagar